The Alalunga 33m motor yacht
The Alalunga 33m motor yacht is a splendid luxury yacht from the renowned Spertini shipyard. Built to the highest specifications to offer maximum comfort to guests, whilst meeting the stringent safety and quality standards demanded for certified commercial yachts.
Designed with outdoor living at her core, Alalunga motor yacht will become your dream home from home, offering true escapism and the perfect place to relax, enjoy exquisite dining, fine wines and exhilarating fun on the beautiful Mediterranean sea.
This luxuous yacht can accomodate 40 guests for a daily cruise or for events and 11 guests in the 5 cabins. A crew of 7 will assist you during the cruise.
|Model: Alalunga||Shipyard: Spertini||Speed: 25-30 Knots||Length: 33m/108ft|
|Cabins: 5||Sleeps: 11 Guests||Cruising: 40 Guests||Crew: 7|
|Operates: Mediterranean||Base Port: Cannes / San Remo / Monaco||Wifi: Yes||Satellite TV: Yes|
- 11/12 guests in 5 cabins all with ensuite facilities
- 1 Master Suite on the main deck level with Jacuzzi
- 1 VIP Suite
- 2 Double Suites
- 1 Twin Suite with pullman berth
*satellite television in each cabin
Facilities & Toys
- Satellite TV in saloon and upper bridge
- Home cinema
- Hi-fi entertainment system
Water Sports & Toys
- 1 RIB with 75 HP outboard engine
- 1 SeaDoo Spark Jet Ski, 2 seats (extra Jet Ski on request)
- Seabob (on request)
- 1 Outdoor Jacuzzi
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddle boards
- 2 Towable Donuts
- Water ski
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing equipment
- Mobile World Congress (MWC) – The world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry – 26 February – 1 March 2018, Barcelona, Spain
- MIPIM The World’s Leading Property Market, 13-16 March 2018 – Cannes, France
- Cannes Film Festival – 8-19 May 2018, Cannes, France
- Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix – 24-27 May 2018, Monte Carlo, Monaco
- MIDEM The International B2B Music Market, 5-8 June 2018 – Cannes, France
- Cannes Lions Advertising Festival – The World’s Biggest Festival and Awards for the Creative and Marketing Communications, Entertainment, Design and Tech Industries – 18-22 June 2018, Cannes, France
- TFWA The Duty Free & Travel Retail Global Summit – 30 September – 5 October 2018, Cannes France
- MIPCOM The World’s Entertainment Content Market – 15-18 October 2018, Cannes, France
- Mare di Moda Beachwear, Intimates, Athleisure Fabrics & Accessories Show – 6-8 November 2018, Cannes, France
- MAPIC The International Retails Property Market – 14-16 November 2018, Cannes, France
Operates inon the Cote d’Azur, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, St Tropez, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Capri, Sardinia, Corsica.
Also available to charter in Spain, Balearic Islands, Ibiza, Mallorca, Marbella
Event Charters on request.